Thursday, November 29, 2007

Limericks!

I guess its about time I made an appearance here....
We wanted to be the three stooges but unfortunately that wasn't available....so we chose 'screwges'! And as the mood in this blog seems to be somewhat literary, I too shall present a sample of my written work......

O Sapphire
You glow like fire
Please don't break my heart
For I promise I'll never part
Until I'm on the pyre!

This was a limerick that I wrote long back in my school days.....limericks follow the aabba scheme and so does mine!

And here's another one which I wrote now in the spur of the moment:

There was once a boy
Oh! He was so coy
But the girls were all over him
They danced to his every whim
So he was always full of joy!


Hehe.....there's yet another kiddish poem that I've written....I won't put it up here though......if you wanna read it type "kuthkameen" on Google and click on the second result!

Good day to you lads!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i thought i had heard this saphire thing before- and lo & behol, its u ! :)